Registration is only required for certain events that require additional fees.
The first price listed is if the registration is received by February 26
and the second price is for registrations received February 27 or later.
- Owl Prowl to call in wild owls ($10/$15)* Sold out.
- Banquet and keynote presentation ($40/$50)*
- Birding & natural history bus trip & German lunch ($40/$50)* Sold out
- Photography Contest ($10/photo, 3 photos max, due by February 1)
Additional Fees are required for the following events,
but no pre-registration is needed...just pay when you get there:
- Owl Pellet Dissection - $5/pellet
- Owl Nest Box Building - $30/box
Everything else just requires a daily admission wristband, which also gives you free admission to the International Owl Center. (Purchase when you arrive.)
Members of the International Owl Center receive FREE ADMISSION to the Festival and Owl Center. (Get a membership if you plan to come the whole weekend, especially if you have a family.)
Members of the Minnesota Marine Art Museum and National Eagle Center get 50% off admission wristband costs when they show their membership cards.
Admission wristband cost at the door:
- Adults: $8.00
- Ages 4-17: $5.00
- ages 3 & under: FREE
- Credit cards accepted at the International Owl Center, but cash and check only at the High School.
*Join the International Owl Center to:
- - Get FREE ADMISSION to the Festival of Owls
- -Get FREE ADMISSION to the International Owl Center for one year
- Get a $5 discount on your Festival banquet ticket (one ticket for single members and up to two tickets for household or higher level members.) You must register by February 27 to receive the discount.
-Get a $3 discount on the Owl Prowl if you register by February 27.
-Get a $5 discount on the Sunday Bus Trip if you register by February 27.
- Be invited to a special Festival members-only reception with this year's honored guests on Friday, March 4.
CLICK HERE to find out more about benefits and join!
(a small convenience fee will be assessed for online registration processing)
Printable 2017 registration form (not live anymore)
Save a tree and print your registration form on the back of a used sheet of paper!
If you need to verify your registration, click here.
Please note that since this event serves as a fundraiser for the International Owl Center, all payments are non-refundable unless we cancel an event, if we are able to fill your space in a sold out event, or if there are extenuating circumstances. If you are unable to attend an event that you have registered for and you do not receive a refund, you may consider your registration fee a tax-deductible contribution to the International Owl Center.