Registration is only required for certain events that require additional fees.
The first price listed is if the registration is received by March 2
and the second price is for registrations received March 3 or later.
- Banquet and keynote presentation ($35/$45)*
- Birding & natural history bus trip & German lunch ($30/$40)
- Photography Contest ($5/photo, 3 photos max, due by February 7)
Additional Fees are required for the following events,
but no pre-registration is needed...just pay when you get there:
- Owl Face Painting - TBD
- Owl Pellet Dissection - $5/pellet
- Owl Nest Box Building - $30/box
Everything else just requires an admission button.
Advanced button sales will be available for a $1 discount at select Houston businesses.
Sorry, we do not mail advanced sale buttons...they must be purchased in person.
Admission button cost at the door:
- ages 13 & over: $8.00
- ages 4-12: $4.00
- ages 3 & under: FREE
*Join the Friends of the Houston Nature Center to:
- - Register a week before the general public
- Get a $5 discount on your banquet ticket (one ticket for single members and up to two tickets for family/lifetime members)
- Be invited to a special members-only reception with this year's honored guests on Friday, March 7
After joining, you will receive an e-mail with special registration information.
A PayPal account is not required...a credit or debit card works too!
(a small convenience fee will be assessed for online registration processing)
Printable 2014 registration form
Save a tree and print your registration form on the back of a used sheet of paper!
If you need to verify your registration, click here.
Please note that since this event serves as a fundraiser for the Houston Nature Center, all payments are non-refundable unless we cancel an event, if we are able to fill your space in a sold out event, or if there are extenuating circumstances.