Registration is only required for certain events that require additional fees.
The first price listed is if the registration is received by March 1
and the second price is for registrations received March 2 or later.
- Banquet and keynote presentation ($40/$50)*
- Birding & natural history bus trip & German lunch ($30/$40)
- Photography Contest ($5/photo, 3 photos max, due by February 6)
Additional Fees are required for the following events,
but no pre-registration is needed...just pay when you get there:
- Owl Pellet Dissection - $5/pellet
- Owl Nest Box Building - $30/box
Everything else just requires a daily admission sticker, which also gives you free admission to the International Owl Center.
Members of the International Owl Center receive FREE ADMISSION to the Festival and Owl Center.
Members of the Minnesota Marine Art Museum get 50% off admission sticker costs.
Admission sticker cost at the door:
- ages 13 & over: $8.00
- ages 4-12: $4.00
- ages 3 & under: FREE
*Join the International Owl Center to:
- - Get FREE ADMISSION to the Festival of Owls
- -Get FREE ADMISSION to the International Owl Center for one year
- - Register for the Festival a week before the general public
- Get a $5 discount on your Festival banquet ticket (one ticket for single members and up to two tickets for household or higher level members.) You must register by March 1 to receive the discount.
- Be invited to a special Festival members-only reception with this year's honored guests on Friday, March 6.
After joining, you will receive an e-mail with your banquet ticket discount code.
A PayPal account is not required...a credit or debit card works too!
CLICK HERE to find out more about benefits and join!
(a small convenience fee will be assessed for online registration processing)
Printable 2015 registration form
Save a tree and print your registration form on the back of a used sheet of paper!
If you need to verify your registration, click here.
Please note that since this event serves as a fundraiser for the International Owl Center, all payments are non-refundable unless we cancel an event, if we are able to fill your space in a sold out event, or if there are extenuating circumstances. If you are unable to attend an event that you have registered for and you do not receive a refund, you may consider your registration fee a tax-deductible contribution to the International Owl Center.