International Owl Coloring Contest
All you have to do is draw or color a picture of an owl of any kind and mail it to us! You can draw your own picture, print off a picture from the internet or find one in a coloring book to color. All entries will be used to decorate the businesses throughout Houston during the International Festival of Owls.
- On the front of the picture write: name, age, city, state/country
- On a separate piece of paper TYPE: first and last name, address, city, state, postal code, country, age, email address
- There is no age limit as long as name and age are included on the front of the picture
- Entries must be received by February 1, 2016
- Limit one entry per person
- Use enough postage, as "postage due" entries will be refused.
- All properly labeled entries are placed into a drawing for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place prizes. A prize is also given for the entry from the farthest away. Prizes are typically owl books or art projects.
- All entries become the property of the International Owl Center and cannot be returned due to the volume of entries received.
- Results will be posted on our public Facebook page by mid February.
Entries should be mailed to:
International Festival of Owls
P O Box 536
Houston, MN 55943
Kids Activities at the Festival
Kids will enjoy getting their faces painted like an owl, making a variety of owl crafts, or trying out some owl activities.
Saturday March 7, 2015 from 10:30 – 2:30
Sunday, March 8, 2015 from 10:00 - 2:00
Houston High School
Admission sticker is required. Additional fees for face painting.